Saturday, April 3, 2010

Valley of Fire night sky

I am thinking of camping at Valley of Fire in the spring and was wondering if anyone could tell me if it%26#39;s real dark at night or are there lights around the campsights? I want to take photos of the night sky and ambiant light really ruins the experience. Plus I%26#39;ve never been anywhere where you can really see the sky full of stars. Thanks.



Valley of Fire night sky


I have not camped at Valley of Fire, but I can tell you it is far enough from anything really urban to have pretty dark skies. The nearest town is Overton and it pretty much rolls up the sidewalks at night.





Elevations are around 2000%26#39; above sea level.





Even Echo Bay, which is much closer to Las Vegas, is pretty dark at night.


  • natural beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment