Thursday, April 8, 2010

Countdown has begun

So freakin excited. We are leaving in 11 days.. We are so stoked. Leaving kids at home, woo hoo. We will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary. We are going to Tryst Thursday night and we are going to XS on Friday night. Hubby not so much a dancer, but I love to dance. If any of you are going to be out that way come and get together with us, I need some dancing buddies. LOL.... Last year I met a bachelorett party and I tell ya I had so much fun with them, and my husband just let me have a great time with them. But I am so pacing myself, didn%26#39;t do such a great job last time, basically hubby had to carry me back to our room. LOL... OOPS. I will be writing a TR when we get back. Yeah I am sure he will be too. His name on here is beerdrinker13.

No comments:

Post a Comment