Thursday, April 8, 2010

Has anybody used the website www.lowcostlasvegas.com before?

Has anybody used the website www.lowcostlasvegas.com before ?





I am from the UK and I looking to book Bellagio for the follwoing weekend : 24th of Oct to the 27th.





This website shows the Deluxe room much cheaper than any other websites that I%26#39;ve check. expedia.co.uk / expedia.com ?





I am just wondering whether anybody else had any experiences with this website, and whether there is something I should be careful with ?





Thanks,





LGG



Has anybody used the website www.lowcostlasvegas.com before?


Sorry guys. I haven%26#39;t notice that this topic was covered before. Thanks for your help.





LGG



Has anybody used the website www.lowcostlasvegas.com before?


I have never heard of it. I trust the normal ones and quite honestly, dont trust the others.




did you book through lowcostlasvegas?





or see if the hotel will match the price off there




The prices i saw on that site, you are better off booking direct with the hotel




i am asking the same question as yourself. i am hoping to book the bellagio in june 09 and lowcostlasvegas are by far the cheapest. did you book through the website?




Have you tried running your dates on the Bellagio reservation site using the promotion code BSPR25?





You may be surprised at how cheap you can book direct with the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment