Thursday, April 8, 2010

a different kind of trip for me to Vegas--need some help!

My husband and I have been to Vegas more times than I can count--usually with friends or sometimes alone--some of you might remember last year I did the surprise birthday party for 18 there. I have also done a trip with my mom and my siblings after my dad died of Alzheimer%26#39;s--we took the trip for him. But now, something totally different--two of my friends/colleagues and I will be retiring at the end of this school year--lots of years in education--yeah for us! We have decided to celebrate the start of the 2009-2010 school year by being somewhere fun. We are looking at a lot of options--Vegas being one of them. So---my question here--best hotel for 3 women and good spas. The entertaiment and dining I know about--we always stay at Harrah%26#39;s properties because of the free rooms, but this is a different trip. Help??





I know the MGM properties have some suites which would be nice--good spas? Any info would be helpful.



a different kind of trip for me to Vegas--need some help!


As usual, I will recommend Venetian/Palazzo! You will have large rooms with a living room to relax in, great food and entertainment choices plus the Canyon Ranch Spa! They set the standard for spas more than 20 years ago. Plus the V is in a great location! Have a great trip, you guys deserve it!



a different kind of trip for me to Vegas--need some help!


I%26#39;d have to concur with the Venetian and Canyon Ranch Spa, it always gets great reviews...and the venetian rooms are like mini suites, they%26#39;re lovely, three can share a room if you need to conserve on costs.




We stayed at Encore in April and loved it. It felt so relaxing and of couse the dining at Wynn and Encore is great. Cocktail service is prompt and both Wynn and Encore seem to appreciate your business.





I will have to say the spa at Encore was beautiful and I felt pampered every moment. I can%26#39;t argue that Canyon Ranch is wonderful but Encore was fabulous too.





Whatever you decide I hope you enjoy a trip of pampering and make some memories. Congrats on your retirement, you%26#39;ve earned a special trip for sure with all those years of service.





(think luxury) :-%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment