Thursday, April 1, 2010

Discounts for T&T's Wedding and Lance Burton?

Is this a realistic expectation?





Should we purchase tickts online somewhere or wait until we arrive?





I did print a coupon from TravelZoo for 25% off T%26amp;T%26#39;s Wedding. Can we expect to find a better discount than that?



Discounts for T%26amp;T's Wedding and Lance Burton?


Look on www.travelzoo.com under events-Las Vegas. I have noticed Lance Burton discounts come and go. It may or may not work with your dates when the discounts appear. Sometimes they have T%26amp;T%26#39;s wedding as well.





I believe that www.goldstar.com currently has T%26amp;T at a very good discount. Don%26#39;t be afraid to use either site for purchasing tickets. They have always worked for me.





I buy ahead of time when I can so I don%26#39;t waste time standing in line if I don%26#39;t have to.





Enjoy your trip!



Discounts for T%26amp;T's Wedding and Lance Burton?


If you are looking for VIP seats to T%26amp;T wedding go to www.skyauction.com. You can usually get win a bid per ticket auction for between 50-65 dollars a ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment