Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pictures at the ';Gun Store';

I was wondering if they allow you to take pictures there? I remember seeing someone%26#39;s pictures of actual store, but I am going with my b/f and wonderd if they let you take pictures when you are in the range?



Thanks, and I look forward to your replies.



Pictures at the ';Gun Store';


http://www.thegunstorelasvegas.com/





or





702-454-1110.





These people should be able to answer that question.



Pictures at the ';Gun Store';


Yes they do let you take pictures in the range.



Husband and i did it last year.




Thanks,



I just thought maybe someone on here had been, and would know the answer to that question.




I took pics several years ago with my son shooting an auto Uzi there.

No comments:

Post a Comment