Saturday, April 3, 2010

How much do you value promotional chips?

Just out of curiosity, how much do you guys value promotional chips? Obviously they often come with strings attached such as having to play for 4 hours first or only in even money bets.





The reason I am asking is that I got a room comp with promotional chips at a couple of places and the promotional chips are ';valued'; at about what it costs to fly to Vegas. Just wondering if I should view it as a free trip and go out of my way to spend the weekend there. :D



How much do you value promotional chips?


Anyone?



How much do you value promotional chips?


a lot - it%26#39;s already a plus.



i%26#39;ve never seen any that require 4 hr of gambling first - where are there? even money bets is common. any time you can play with free money it%26#39;s a positive EV.




Promotional chips are free money to play with! Promo or free play offers help persuade me on where I%26#39;ll be staying the next time around.





I find that MGM chips have so far been my favorite. They let you play them like real chips until you loose them. This is better then the match play that I have received from other places. With match play you generally have to lay money equal to the match play bet (thus the name) and can only play even money bets.

No comments:

Post a Comment