Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mesa grill?

anyone eaten there recently?



Mesa grill?


yes--I loved it. It was packed for dinner on a Sunday night, so definitely make reservations.



Mesa grill?


Yes, it%26#39;s awesome. My favorite part of the menu is the appetizers - I typically just get 2 appetizers and skip the main course! Sophie%26#39;s salad is soooo good. The main courses are great as well though, don%26#39;t get me wrong. The use of heat in the dishes is unique to anything I%26#39;ve ever had before.




the corn chowder is great.




Highly recommend the appetizer track as well--we did the chicken tacos, goat cheese queso fundido, and shrimp and corn tamale for the two of us, and it was plenty!




sounds great - I am totally an appetizer person - almost never order an entree. would rather try two small things....





LOVE LOVE Mesa in NY but was unsure what the buzz was on the Vegas locale....





thanks!




Haven%26#39;t eaten there since October 08 - but also recommend the appies. I had the tamale, the tacos, the salad, the queso fundido and the duck pancake. Only one I didn%26#39;t personally care for was the duck pancake, however my dining companion thought it was great. Highly recommend the Black Widow Mojito.




The pear margarita is fabulous. Food is top notch. Last Sept. DH and I were there and he says to me'; look who%26#39;s sitting behind you?'; It was Bobby Flay, friendly to everyone. He sat there our entire meal. Fun place to go.




Oops! Sorry. I just wrote a post about this restaurant before I saw your post.



Lucia




Ate there in March. I was there on a Sunday night. Got there at 8pm, and was told a table would not be available till 9:30pm. So its pretty packed and for good reason. Mesa Grill is a celebrity chef joint that is both worth the money and the hype, unlike some others. Had tiger shrimp roasted garlic corn tamale for an app, and the New Mexico spice rubbed pork tenderloin with sweet potato tamale for entree.





Was going to order desert, but the two tamales stuffed me. Will be back in June to try the coffee rubbed filet.




I%26#39;ve seen this mentioned in about 3 TRs in the last couple of weeks. (All good reviews) Guess I%26#39;ll have to add this to my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment