Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thanks for Reminding me about Travelzoo

Hi- a poster mentioned Travelzoo for discounted tickets and I decided to check out the site. DH really didn%26#39;t know what type show he was interested in.(we have seen a few CDS shows as well as comedy,magic, and Crazy Horse). TZ had some nice promos- we thought about Penn and Teller but I can only take so much of them and to be honest after the video clip on youtube of ';bulls**t I was done.





So, I ended up getting tix for La Reve-for a Sat 7pm- section B row F-considered ';premium seats'; the ticket agent on the phone was extremely nice- 2 tickets with all taxes and fees came to $201-originally would have been about $289...a 30% savings so I%26#39;m happy.





Any opinions on La Reve?



J

No comments:

Post a Comment