Thursday, April 8, 2010

MGM Grand Tasting Menus

I know a few people are headed to MGM soon. Here%26#39;s a link to an article about their deal menus!





lasvegaslogue.com/what-to-do/las-vegas-eats/…



MGM Grand Tasting Menus


Lmaooooo Read ALL before you post!





Hurry up, article says ends March 31st, Lamoooooo





%26lt;oops%26gt;



MGM Grand Tasting Menus


Thought I could cover myself with an MGM menu link, but theirs are good thru March 31st too!



mgmgrand.com/dining/winter-tasting-menus.aspx





Maybe save the link in case they extend it!





( all this without an ounce of LIIT or AMF )




Some good deals there-great way to try craftsteak at a much lower price.




im going in a few days.. so ill meet the deadline. lol




Thank Gawd this helped someone!





I%26#39;ll be there until the 30th, so I may try one as well!




They%26#39;ve had these ';seasonal'; (really quarterly) menus for some time now. I%26#39;d be willing to wager that the ';spring'; menus will hit the website the first week of April.




I noticed that Mirage had something similar and did not have a date deadline. We are going in April and may give it a try. Has anyone ate at any of the Mirage restraunts?




No, but I printed a Kokomo%26#39;s restaurant deal they sent me. Looks good.




I was just on MGM website and it looks like they have added spring tasting menus. These seem like a great deal. I wonder if there are any catches, like not available on Saturday nights.




I had dinner at Fiamma in the MGM on Saturday, 2/14, Valentines day and we were able to take advantage of a prix fixe menu. It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment