Thursday, April 1, 2010

ACM...I had no idea

I didn%26#39;t know the theater at MGM was so BIG! Watching the ACM awards makes me even more anxious to go next week! Are you watching??



ACM...I had no idea


As amazing as it seems, even though it is happenning live right now in Las Vegas, it is not shown there until 8pm Pacific Time. So you can watch it live, and then go back to your room and see it on TV.



Because I live in California (same time as LV) I won%26#39;t be able to watch the show until after dinner. The bright side is that I can watch the ball game from Philly first.



ACM...I had no idea


Since you can%26#39;t watch it now I won%26#39;t tell you who won for Best Country Group...but THEY DESERVE IT!




Well, it%26#39;s not really held in a ';theater';, the awards show is in the MGM Grand Garden Arena, it holds 17,000 or 18,000 people for concerts.




Irish beat me to it! The arena is the venue for big events and major concerts.




We were down there earlier this evening and the place is a zoo! Lots of lookie lou fans waiting to see who they can see I guess : )




Watching also, and dreaming of when we will be there in 3 weeks. I can%26#39;t wait. My sister-in-law just got back Fri from a week at the MGM.

No comments:

Post a Comment