Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pre-Trip Trip Report . . Whale Jo Does Vegas Again

Lucky SOB - my buddy Whale Jo is heading off to Vegas on a last minute ';business'; trip tonight!!!





He promised to send pics to me - so I%26#39;ll try to get them posted here:





www.thevegasblog.blogspot.com





I%26#39;m in the tropics at the moment - so not connected to the %26#39;net as often as usual these past few weeks.





I think he%26#39;s playing in some poker tourney at the Bellagio this weekend . . . staying at Encore.





As for my Vegas trip? T-14 days!!!!



Pre-Trip Trip Report . . Whale Jo Does Vegas Again


I always suspected that you were in the drug business.



Pre-Trip Trip Report . . Whale Jo Does Vegas Again


Likewise.




I love hearing about and seeing Whale Jos%26#39; wins.





.........and your own of course..




Jaco, you love to tease! Now I will be anxiously awaiting TR%26#39;s from you about both Whale Jo%26#39;s %26#39;business%26#39; trip and your upcoming one to Vegas! Bring it on! :-)




Would love to join you one time just to see if it%26#39;s as fun and outrageous as the great TR%26#39;s you write!




Low: With my luck lately - probably not! I%26#39;m hoping the upcoming trip is low key.





Nothing yet from Whale Jo . . . all I know is he got in last night around 10 p.m. . . . sorry, was hoping for more by now.





Cheers!





Jaco




Hi Jaco - hope you%26#39;re somewhere warm, dry and fun! Awaiting update on Whale Jo.





HTR




Thanks HT - Hawaii . . . a little breezy - but can%26#39;t beat the sun.





Got only one pic from Whale Jo and a few texts:





This was from last night - he was playing in some $3k buy in poker tourney at Bellagio:





';Just got knocked out dude it was so much fun! I [finished in the top 20] out of 60. Scottty nguyen was at my table for about 2 hours so hilarious! Then I went on a nice little 2k run at blackjack now I%26#39;m headed back to encore to have dinner at sinatras';





Then a few hours later I got a pic of a nice handful of chips.




For you Bette fans - just got this text this a.m. from Whale Jo:





';Went and saw bette last night and then met her backstage damn she%26#39;s hot for a 60 year old!!!';





No pics unfortunately of that encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment