Thursday, April 8, 2010

Best seats for O? Upper or lower Orchestra?

I%26#39;m wanna take advantage of the 25% off and go see O. The upper and lower Orchestra seats are the same price. However, when I called, the lady told me you have sit on the upper to see the synchronized swimming and diving. But Lower seats gives you better detail. I%26#39;m kinda torn, I really want to see this show and want the best seats possible. I don%26#39;t want to regret my seating after spending 250$ on tickets.





Any suggestions?



Best seats for O? Upper or lower Orchestra?


Hi.



The O Theatre is not massive so you don%26#39;t have worry about being too far if you sit in the upper orchestra. I sat there and thought the view was better there than the lower orchestra because you are high up enough to see the patterns of the swimmers in the water but still close enough to see costume details etc.





If you want to save even more money, try and see if there are ';Limited View'; seats in the Upper Orchestra for your night. For the two of you it will be $164 total for two tickets with the Travelzoo sale. I just tried it online and it works.





If you can get so called ';Limited View'; seats in section 203, you%26#39;ll be sitting next to people that paid $250 for their seats. Your view really won%26#39;t be a problem. I could see everything and enjoyed the view. The only problem might be if you were in row O of that section. If you%26#39;re short like me, the railing in front might be a problem. Other than that, the other rows are awesome seats and you can go for a nice dinner with the savings.



Best seats for O? Upper or lower Orchestra?


Thanks! I%26#39;m able to get Row P. Should that be ok? I%26#39;m just about to pull the trigger on these.




Are you ordering online? If not, I%26#39;d call and see if there%26#39;s anything in row R or Q, they are even better as they are a little higher up. But if row P is available you%26#39;ll be fine with that. You will be able to enjoy the show from there for sure! Have fun!!




It%26#39;s usually better to call and buy tickets but the 25% off deal is online only.





Row P (or anywhere towards the front of the 200 sections) is great. It%26#39;s where I%26#39;d choose to sit rather than closer.




Sorry, didn%26#39;t realize the sale was online only. Then yes, definitely snap up row P online. It%26#39;s a great deal with the Travelzoo sale!




Thanks a bunch. I called and got the tickets. Sec 103 Row R #1-2 for $164. Amazing, I can%26#39;t wait.




You mean 203 right? I don%26#39;t think 103 has a row R.



Anyway, great for you to get those seats.



I had the same ones and have no complaints at all with that spot. There%26#39;s something that happens in the beginning that you%26#39;ll have prime viewing of from where you are.




Yes I meant 203. Now I have more money to spend on food.




Thank you nb_fiddler - great advice.



I just reserved 4 tickets - Limited View - Section 203 Row Q %26amp; R. When booking on-line Row O kept coming up - so I called and asked like you suggested.



They honored the 25% discount only on the 10:30 pm show. All 4 tickets with taxes etc. $328.56. I am so excited to see this Cirque Show - we saw Mystere a couple years ago and it was very good. Thanks Again!




No problem. I hope you all like the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment