Thursday, April 1, 2010

Botero or Sinatra at Encore

I have narrowed down my search for a restaurant to celebrate my birthday with my family. I have been to Vegas many times and have gone to a number of the better restaurants. I am in between these two, however since they are fairly new there are not to many reviews on them. The pictures look great and so does the menu but naturally this can be decieving. If anyone has been to them I would like to read your comments.



Botero or Sinatra at Encore


Botero is awesome - great lively atmosphere, excellent drinks, incredible stakes, and whimsical desserts. For two of us, the tab came to $250 but we both had 2 drinks, apps, streak, and dessert. It was totally worth and and we will do it again!



Botero or Sinatra at Encore


Was that 2 drinks, 2 app, 2 steaks, and 2 deserts, for $250.




Yeah, it is very expensive but very worth it. I don%26#39;t know about Sinatra but it sounds good to.

No comments:

Post a Comment