Saturday, April 3, 2010

Where to buy fruit loops....?

Yes, this is a serious question. I have been asked to buy a few packets of fruit loops (the cereal) for a friend.





I will be staying near the south end of the strip, near Ballys. Suggestions for where I can go, guess I need some sort of supermarket?



Where to buy fruit loops....?


Before you head out to a supermarket, I would try Walgreens and CVS (next to and across the street from the Monte Carlo) and ABC stores in Miracle Mile -Planet Hollywood. You can even call them when you get to Vegas to see if they have them and save yourself a trip to the stores.



Where to buy fruit loops....?


Will you be able to resist eating them on the long flight home?





And, don%26#39;t buy the generic ones. Your friend will be disappointed. They are not the same.




For the record, I am not a fan of fruit loops myself and these *are* for a friend not me :)





I thought maybe shops like Walgreens and CVS are too small to carry things like cereals?





Never heard of ABC stores, will check them out. Is there like a small supermarket, kind of like Safeway, near the strip somewhere?




The Walgreens and CVS near my home carry many different kids of cereals. I don%26#39;t eat cereal so I don%26#39;t really know if they have Fruit Loops but it worth a call when you get there before heading off strip.




polar_b: If you%26#39;ll have a car, just take Flamingo Rd east to Maryland Pkwy. There%26#39;s an Albertson%26#39;s (grocery market) and a Target (retail box, but has some grocery items).





Otherwise, if you only want to carry back some of the small boxes of cereal, if you%26#39;ll be at a breakfast buffet on occasion while here, sometimes you can nab a box or two from the ';cereal bar';.




I think this is post of the year! I wonder if the next post will be asking where to find Frosted Flakes?




I perfer cookie crisp




FRUIT LOOPS?!



no no im looking for Lucky Charms, they don%26#39;t make them in England anymore, only in harrods and harvey nichols i think! so i%26#39;ll be bringing a few boxes home :D

No comments:

Post a Comment