Saturday, April 3, 2010

clubs for 26 year old

My daughter and I will be in Vegas May 25th- 29th. We are staying at the Bellagio. She wants to hit the clubs this time. I%26#39;ve been to Vegas 12 time, her twice. I haven%26#39;t been to many-voodoo and c-ugly only. What are some good clubs to go to for dancing and whatever for a 26 year old and do you need passes for all? Any help is great!



clubs for 26 year old


bump



clubs for 26 year old


http://www.jackcolton.com/ - This is a good read.



I prefer to goto Tryst and Jet, it really all depends on the $$$ spent, music, and atmosphere.




Me and my wife have only been to tryst, very nice place! We are going to try XS in 2 weeks.




Are you sure your daughter wants you to join her at the club?





Mine enjoys partying with me but we draw the line at some point.





Jack Colton has all the lowdown on his site.




Here%26#39;s a quick list of the top ten clubs in Las Vegas. You might want to check out a couple.





what-are-the-best.com/the-best-las-vegas-clu…




Sorry but that list is highly outdated. Looks like a list of lounges rather than clubs. Go to jack colton he has the best and most up to date info.




Thats the great thing about us, we love to go out and dance and laugh. Her boyfriend will be at home so I will keep her honest. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment