Thursday, April 1, 2010

Coupons

Just got an email from VegasExperience.com with downloadable coupons. They are for downtown.



Coupons


I tried to go to this site and there was nothing for coupons - what am I doing wrong?? thanks



Coupons


The email came from www.VegasExperience.com/coupons.




At the top of the coupon sheet was the heading ';Fremont Street Experience';. I had signed the online guestbook at the FSE site, so maybe that is why I received the email. The coupons are for places we like, like Main St. Station buffet 2 for 1.




if you remove the period from your link it will work better




Here is another way to access the coupons. Go to SaveLV.com----on the right side near the bottom click on ';Fremont Street Experience coupons for April'; and it will take you there. Hope this helps!




thanks for all your help - for some reason I%26#39;m not my reply updates sent to me - anyone have any idea why

No comments:

Post a Comment