Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mirage - facilities in rooms

Staying at the mirage April 12th cant wait. What does the standard rooms have eg hairdryers - do they actually work not just blow a bit of warm hair, safes, irons etc. Can you get ice on each of the floors - dont want to open the fridge. Thanks.



Mirage - facilities in rooms


Yes, hairdryer, safes, iron, and the like. Yes, ice is available on each floor.



Mirage - facilities in rooms


I was just at Mirage and yes they had a REAL HAIR DRYER! And it%26#39;s not attached to the wall. I was amazed. I always bring my own, never took it out of the suitcase this time. Also had a safe, iron %26amp; board. And yes ice and soda machine on every floor.




How long are you staying for?





I am going on the 17th! AND what are you packing?! lol i have no clue!




Good news about the hair dryer ~I will leave mine at home. I have packed abit of everything. Temps seem to be up and down at the moment. We are staying overnight at the Grand Canyon - so have packed thick fleeces - the temps there are still cold.




…webshots.com/photo/2758907820101286811RJVXHJ




Lowrance





Great pictures!





Thanks!




You took a picture of the iron!?




lol Snidely, many people ask if there%26#39;s an iron in the room. I take it for that purpose only!




';Good news about the hair dryer ~I will leave mine at home.';





Just a word of advice for stokey, I used to leave my hair dryer at home when I knew that there would be one in the room, however, we stayed at a brand new 5 star in Cancun a couple of years ago and the hair dryer blew only cold air. Very hard to style your hair in that! So, since then, I ALWAYS take mine even though there will be one in the room. Just my advice. :) Have fun!




You can always ask for a replacement hair dryer if the one in the room is defective.

No comments:

Post a Comment