Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fat Tire Beer, Who Serves it in Vegas?

Hi everyone,



Going to Vegas in 29 days with my son



Who just dropped the bomb that he is engaged! (OH BOY)sooooooooooooooo I guess it time to do the knee crawling, camode hugging, where the HELL AM I THING!



I,m going to have to come out of retirement for THIS ONE LAST FLING. I know,I know the next morning I will promise NEVER, I repeat Never to do this AGAIN!!



(As I have done many many times in the past LOL;)



So where can I start this great adventure with Fat Tire Beer!



THANK%26#39;S



Regards,



Bobear



Fat Tire Beer, Who Serves it in Vegas?


There was a recent thread on this topic. For a quicker answer, try useing the search function here for that topic :)





Fat Tire is AWESOME :)



Fat Tire Beer, Who Serves it in Vegas?


Thank%26#39;s Perfect Plants for your reply



Seems like we will be out there about the same time



Lets turn Lady Luck upside down, shake her and win big!!;-)



Enjoy your trip



Bobear

No comments:

Post a Comment