Thursday, April 1, 2010

Construction Noise at Caesars????

Has anyone been to Caesars lately? What is the construction noise like on the Octavius tower? Just curious if you can hear it from either The Augustus, Palace or Forum? We have Forum reservations in June but want to try to upgrade to either Palace or Augustus when we get there.



Construction Noise at Caesars????


They have put the construction of the Octavious Tower on hold so no noise issues there. However, there is alot of construction going on in the pool areas. I do not know how this is affecting hotel guests though. When you check in, ask for a quiet room away from the noise.



Construction Noise at Caesars????


I just recently returned from a stay at Caesars. I stayed in Palace Tower, Room 746 (at the end of the hallway). They were doing construction around the pool area, but I could not hear anything, and I was there from Monday - Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment