Monday, December 12, 2011

Wife wants to get her drink on, any suggestions

I am a lowly beer drinker and wife rarely if ever partakes in a libation. She has informed me that she will be consuming alcohol this trip (20th wedding anniversary) and not sure what to drink. She despises beer, wine, whiskey and is allergic to anything citrus. She asked me, and I of course said beer, (two for me then he he).





Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated



Wife wants to get her drink on, any suggestions


Tell her to check out this website, I too am not much of a drinker but have decided that I am as well going to get my drink on while in vegas this coming week and have been looking for some yummy new drinks to try. http://www.drinksmixer.com/ Have fun and good luck to you and wifey.



Wife wants to get her drink on, any suggestions


Amaretto on the rocks, or with ginger ale.



Frangelico on the rocks



Mojito, regular or raspberry.




Vodka Martini.



Champagne



Rum an Coke



Bailey%26#39;s on the rocks



Kalua on the rocks



Creme de Menthe on the rocks




Cherry vodka and Sprite.




Vodka and cranberry! Tastes like Kool-Aid :)




Long Island Ice Tea.... hold the lime!




Oooh, this one%26#39;s fun!





Grey Goose, dirty, on the rocks, extra olives.



Captain Morgan and Diet Coke (or regular).



Pina Colada (pretty sure there%26#39;s no citrus - ??).





and my personal favorite alcoholic drink when I don%26#39;t want to feel like I%26#39;m drinking alcohol.... WHITE RUSSIAN!! Just like The Dude in Big Lebowski....




Cherry Vodka and Sprite sounds yummy





Sorry Low wife has a disdain for Ginger Ale, and from what I read LIIT and GA taste the same LOL




lol, Veeerrrrryyyy funny!!!




Be careful with the Grey Goose martini...for someone who doesnt drink much, this is a creeper drink that will put you over the edge, limit to one or space them out or have some food in your tummy. Have it extra dirty for sure though!





I drink vodka often so no biggie for me but my husband found out the hard way after a couple of these....was able to con him out of some gamlbing money at that point. he he.





Also stay away from mojito %26amp; margarita if you are allergic to citrus, they both have a lot of lime.





Have SO MUCH fun!!!










  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment