Monday, December 12, 2011

Table 10 or other Emeril Restaurant

Can anyone give me any ideas on pricing. We are coming in May and wanted to eat at Bobby Flay%26#39;s place and one of the Emeril restaurants. The disappointment is that while Emeril%26#39;s website posts the menus there are no prices.





Does anyone have any idea of a range. For a salad and entree for 2 with no wine are we looking at a $100 meal or a $300 meal?



Table 10 or other Emeril Restaurant


I have been to Table 10 a couple of times and have really enjoyed it.



First courses were between $12-20.



Entrees started around $24. Sides were $9-10.



Food and service were excellent.







Have been to Delmonico a couple of times as well.



Steaks were in the $40-50 range. Sides about $10. First courses $15-20.







Have not been to the Fish house in over 5 years, don%26#39;t remember the prices.





Delmonico was good and I enjoyed it (obviously since I have been there more than once) but I like Table 10 better.



Table 10 or other Emeril Restaurant


Salad and Entree, no alcohol, should be close to 100. At Table Ten, 2 entrees, an appetizer, 2 cocktails, and a dessert cost us about $120. At Emerils 2 entrees and 2 glasses of wine was about $80. I like the atmosphere at Table 10 but preferred the food at Emerls Fishhouse. I%26#39;d return to both.




I meant 2 entrees and 2 salads should be close to $100 at either restaurant.




Thank you both so much! That%26#39;s exactly what I was looking for and is well within range. I just didn%26#39;t want to walk into a place and embarass myself by having to walk out because the meal was going to be $200+.




I plan on trying table 10 for lunch on the next trip. Have eaten at Delmonico a dozen times and love it. Salad, Steak, Dessert and a bottle of Emerils Red Red wine, + tip was about $200 for the two of us last time we were there.




Actually I%26#39;m surprised at how reasonable the prices are at Emerils at MGM. Lower than most restaurants of that standing, including the others at MGM, and I%26#39;m sure less than Table 10.




You can find the prices if you go to Emeril%26#39;s web site, click on restaurants, find the place you are looking for, then click on the dinner menu. It will still come up with no prices, but near the top of the menu click on the PDF file menu--it show all the prices!



No comments:

Post a Comment