Monday, December 12, 2011

Rental Car Discounts Anybody?

Can anyone assist with any discount codes or companies where I can get a decent price on a 1 week rental for the end of May / beginning of June. I have rented cars many times in Vegas last year and this and have paid around $100 for a small vehicle. This time however the lowest I can find is over $160. Any ideas would be appreciated.



Thanks!



Rental Car Discounts Anybody?


www.delta.com Their rates are really good and you don%26#39;t have to be flying Delta to rent a car.



Rental Car Discounts Anybody?


Thanks...just tried it and it was pretty much the same as every other site that I%26#39;ve checked. I wonder if there is some convention going on when I%26#39;m there. That usually has an effect on hotel %26amp; car rates. I%26#39;ve never seen it so high and you%26#39;d think with the recession that it would be considerably cheaper than normal. Thank you though!




Wow, DELTA.COM is the best for my dates. Weekday rates are higher than weekends. I found Avis at half the price of any I%26#39;ve seen so far. Thanks!! Another tip is to keep checking every day up until you leave because rates can change at anytime. The rates do seem higher this year from last year. Good luck!!




Korbel+coke glad I could help. I found this advice on TA a few months ago and it saved me a bunch to. Who would have thought?!

No comments:

Post a Comment