Monday, December 12, 2011

What a great day!

Have a 3 nts reservations at Signature for my upcoming mid-april trip. Then, after 5 nts in the National Parks, a 2 nts reservation for a one bedroom suite at Palms Place for 329$ nt (not cheap, but I love that place, and for my wife very first time in the US I want to impress her).



Today, checking updated rates, I found Palms Place is offering a 209$ one bedroom suite (159$ for a studio) poolside cabana package. Accomodation, plus a cabana (well, I%26#39;m not sure I will use it in april, but who cares?) and a free spa access for 2 (I would have done it, so other 60$ saved). Gave them a call, and switched to this package



300$ saved!



So, I used travelzoo 30% discount code for Le Reve and took 2 premium tickets. And, checking that code, I found that travelzoo is offering 25% discount codes for CdS shows in april, I used one of them and bought 2 tickets for Love.



Well, at the end of this, for just 50$ more than my original budget, I have the same accomodation plus a cabana a 2 tickets for 2 shows!



I%26#39;m very happy for this and can%26#39;t wait to go!



Hope this could be useful too



What a great day!


Perfect example of how doing your homework can reap rewards! Good for you!



What a great day!


Wow you certainly know how to make a woman happy. Good for you to do all that work. Have a great trip.




Wow! That is a great deal~Good for you!


  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment