Monday, December 12, 2011

MC Upgrade

I have a deluxe room, how much does it usually cost at check in for an upgrade?

MC Upgrade

I hoping free when my wife and I check in next Thursday! Five Days left! Woohoo!

MC Upgrade

Hi we%26#39;ve been MC twice- once in a deluxe room and once in a Monaco Suite when we were upgraded to a Spa Suite. There%26#39;s a big difference between the deluxe rooms and the suites in standard of decor %26amp; size so it%26#39;s definitely worth trying for an upgrade.

I have never paid for an upgrade so can%26#39;t help on that front. I emailed in advance to ask for a suite away from the construction - they couldn%26#39;t do this at check in so gave us a free upgrade! There%26#39;s no harm emailing in advance, particularly if you%26#39;re there for a special occasion. Bellagio kindly upgraded us for our honeymoon. They%26#39;ll make a note of your request and try to help at check in if they can.


Ally or anyone else. Do you have an email address to put in an advanced request for a upgrade or room away from construction?

It%26#39;s my wife%26#39;s birthday and here chance to get out of the house and away from 7 kids (3 bio, 4 foster). As much as I would like to pay and book a suite it is out of my price range. I am hoping that getting there early on a Thursday and staying during the slow Easter weekend will help. I booked thru Aligient Air so the guest services part of the MC website does no good.

  • how to break up with a boyfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment