Monday, December 12, 2011

April 7th M & G at Bally's Tequila Bar list and info...

Place: Bally%26#39;s Tequila Bar



Date: April 7th, Tues.



Time: 4 p.m. till whenever



Why...because we love Vegas and to party!





If you want, bring a little something to trade (not necessary)...but most importantly, bring yourself!



Okay guyz...here%26#39;s the list so far...probably the final count. Maybes are included in the list.



If I have something wrong just post or pm me. If I forgot you, sorry...just let me know.



I might check this post another time or two before we leave. School%26#39;s got me going crazy right now with meetings and paperwork.



We will even have a couple of attendees who went to the original Mega last summer...They actually got to meet the celebrity poster...';Lowrance';!!







So...Let%26#39;s get ready to partay!!!











Sassytravelgirl







Chapas77







NewJerseyNickp







scgirard







gerolamy1







KeltonSC







Wondering Knowmadd







4andaposthole







LWtaffy







Mailgirl







Suzi 69







Jerseyshoregirl57







SinCityAce







TheFormerLT1







dssfen







Hawkeye1969







Aria







Weezie156







myinof



April 7th M %26amp; G at Bally's Tequila Bar list and info...


I%26#39;ll try to make it...I%26#39;m staying across the street at Bill%26#39;s......



April 7th M %26amp; G at Bally's Tequila Bar list and info...


I will be there....count me in! I%26#39;m attending a conference at the Mandalay and wouldn%26#39;t mind meeting some new people.




I might be able to make it, ill be there until Wed morning...




You have forgotten two kiwis from New Zealand - we plan to be there ... 4 sleeps till we fly round the world!!




WoooHooo!! We will rock the place...here%26#39;s what they have on their web site:





The Tequila Bar



Bally%26#39;s Tequila Bar %26amp; Lounge is an exciting Mexican sidewalk cantina with over 50 different tequilas. Enjoy a limitless number of signature margaritas plus frozen daiquiris, Mexican beers and a great snacking and sharing food menu from tacos and quesadillas to blue agave-spiked oysters and chili-dusted rock shrimp. Enjoy the Latin music. Enjoy the fun. Bring your friends and meet new ones in our Mexican Holiday Every Day atmosphere.





OK...They%26#39;re saying to bring your friends and meet new ones!



...Are they ready for us??!! Ole!




Hi,





My DH and I will attend also,I can%26#39;t wait!





see you there!




All righty then...adding...



Stardust 777



DreamFlyer



Fidgetny



fstrfvo



traveldudevancouver





WoooHooo...school%26#39;s over for a week and a half. I%26#39;m so ready for this trip.



Safe travels everyone :)




edit...Fidgetnz...sorry %26#39;bout that.




Two more days till we%26#39;re in Vegas! I can hardly wait to meet you guys.



Our son and DIL just returned. They loved seeing Big Elvis and also told us about the burger place in Mirage where the tigers used to be. They also said it was quite windy. I sure hope it%26#39;s warmer there than it is here right now!



We%26#39;ve not even started to pack.




I leave today, looking forward to meeting you all



Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment