Monday, December 12, 2011

If you could only pick one show which would you pick??

My friend and I are going to vegas the end of April. We can really only afford 1 show. Are choices are down to Donny %26amp; Marie or Penn %26amp; Teller. Which would you pick and why?? Thanks



If you could only pick one show which would you pick??


Donny and Marie is more of a variety show. Penn %26amp; Teller, magic with their special brand of warped humor. Either one is good...but I think I%26#39;d go with D%26amp;M



If you could only pick one show which would you pick??


Hey go to this website to get your Penn and Teller tickets:



http://shows.travelzoo.com/las-vegas-shows/





I and many of us here has used this site, very reliable





here is a special





This Week%26#39;s Top Pick from Penn and Teller



$45 -- %26#39;Best Show in Vegas%26#39;: Penn %26amp; Teller at 40% OFF



%26#39;Funniest comedians alive%26#39; - Entertainment Weekly



Performances through June; book by April 4





why dont you get the cheap seats for both shows?




I would pick Bette, Cher, or Vinny Favaruto depending on who was in town.



Of the two you have selected I would pick P%26amp;T. I%26#39;ve seen the show, they are good and I like that type of humor. You couldn%26#39;t drag me to D%26amp;M with promises of the best seat in the house, a free dinner at my favorite restaurant and limo to my hotel. That doesn%26#39;t mean that YOU won%26#39;t like D%26amp; M - they are in YOUR top 2 - so obvioulsy appeal to you. Go, see for yourself. The 2 shows you have selected are quite different - are you aware of that?




Thanks for the advise. I have seen LOVE, Jersey Boys, Cher and Mamma Mia. I would have liked to have seen Bette but she%26#39;s not going to be there we we are. I let my friend pick 2 choices and they were the ones she picked. If I picked both with the cheap seats? Would we be able to see them? Or would we need binoculars?




Our top options were LOVE, Jersey Boys, Mystere, ';O';, and Cher.





Mystere was dark on night we wanted to go.





LOVE was less appealing to my wife.





Cher was playing so we booked.





';O'; was playing so we booked.





Jersey Boys, we may see, time permitting.





I wanted LOVE because I love The Beatles.





She has wanted to see Mystere for a very long time.





We both wanted to see ';O';.





She really wanted to see Cher.





I%26#39;m the one that wants to see the Jersey Boys.




I just got back from Vegas.



Saw Donnie and Marie and it was an excellent show.



Some of the enjoyment is I used to watch the show when I was little - so I remembered a lot of the tunes. But even if you do not remember them they put on a great show - great stage and dancing.



Marie%26#39;s voice has improved with age. BOth are great dances.





My husband told me I would have to tie him to the chair and he would still chew his arm off to get out. He did not go on this trip so I did not have to test this statement out!







I also went to Vinnie Favaruto - hilarious but brutal to the audience. No one is safe - even if you sit in the back!





Have fun.




Forgot to add - on past visits I have seen ';O';, Love, and Zumanity.





Zumanity is very adult oriented - if this is a friend friend probably not the best. If this is a friend with benefits absolutely.





I loved both ';O'; and Love. I liked Love best but then I am a Beatles fan.




Thanks TIALURA for the discount page. I booked it and yes I got 40% off.. So maybe we can see both now.. Thanks again




Thank you for your post. I plan to be in Vegas next month, and hope to see the Penn %26amp; Teller show.




purely from a value stand point i would choos Penn and Teller

No comments:

Post a Comment