Monday, December 12, 2011

Question regarding Presidential limo pick up time...

Just about to make my reservation on Presidential, and I notice that they suggest you have the car scheduled to pick you up 2.5 hours before your flight time.





Is it really necessary to leave that far in advance of your flight? I%26#39;m staying at the Bellagio, and if I recall, it is not too far from the airport?





TIA



Mitzi



Question regarding Presidential limo pick up time...


It depends on when you are leaving. We left Mirage on a Friday early afternoon and had them get us almost 2 hours ahead of time. It took 15 minutes to get there, 15 to check bags and 20 to get through security which was longer than usual. I imagine a Sunday would be a lot worse.



Question regarding Presidential limo pick up time...


Thank you! I will be leaving on Friday morning, and I guess its better to be early than late! lol




We were picked up at The Palazzo 90 minutes before our flight early on a Saturday morning. It took maybe 15 minutes to get to the airport. Conversely, when we arrived in LV, the ride to the P was probably 45 minutes. That was on a Tuesday, about 5 in the afternoon.




I am one of those people who likes to get to the airport early- 1 1/2 hours early. It drives everyone I travel with a little bit nuts( I only have carry on) but I feel better getting there and just relaxing until I board. There is plenty to do at the airport. And I do give the machines one more chance to be my friend before I leave. lol


  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment