Monday, December 12, 2011

Charging to room at Venetian/Palazzo

For anyone who has stayed at either place...



If you%26#39;re doing some shopping at either of the two properties, are there any shops that allow you to charge purchases to your room?





I%26#39;m not counting restaurants, on-site shows or the spa.





I don%26#39;t normally charge to my room but with their Loyalty Points program including Club Grazie points for resort purchases, I%26#39;m definitely going to start.





I know someone will say ';call the hotel and ask';, but I can%26#39;t call out right now until I get home later.



Searching through the forum didn%26#39;t really come up with the answer to my question either.





Thanks



Charging to room at Venetian/Palazzo


I am also going to start earning loyalty points on my next trip to the Palazzo on the 14th...I think charging things to your room and shopping in the stores are 2 separate ways of earning points...There%26#39;s a list of stores on the web site that you get points for and I think you just get loyalty points for the usual things you would charge to your room (room service, food/drinks by the pool, cabana, etc). But I am going to get a definitive answer from the Club Grazie desk when I go. Make sure you tell the Club Grazie desk to link your card with your room.



Charging to room at Venetian/Palazzo


There are some stores - like the sundries shops - that I know allow you to charge things to your room, if that%26#39;s what you%26#39;re talking about.





I don%26#39;t know, but highly doubt, the Grand Canal Shops allow room charges.




This would be an easy question at Wynn, there the answer is yes.



But LVS does not own the shops or the shopping mall attached to their hotels. It is owned by some mall developer. I forget the name, but they are a big one on the edge of bankrupty. Because of this there are probably a limited number of shops where you are allowed to charge to your room.




Thanks for the replies.





I forgot that the Canal Shoppes area wasn%26#39;t owned by LVS. I remember the newspaper article about GGP%26#39;s troubles. I think they also own Fashion Show Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment