Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tai food?

Is Lotus of Siam still the best? Any place else as good?



Tai food?


Yes. No.



Tai food?


I think Lotus of Siam is still the best. I have eaten at Thai Spice on Flamingo. It isn%26#39;t as good but it is acceptable.




I never thought it was the best, and some other great ones are Komol and Original Thai BBQ.




Probably! But saying that wouldn%26#39;t be fair as I haven%26#39;t been to some of the other famous Thai restaurants that many people have been raving about, and also I%26#39;ve haven%26#39;t eaten at every Thai restaurant in the country.




We lived in Bangkok for 5 years and just loved the food. We found a place called Kung Fu Thai %26amp; Chinese Restaurant,(kungfuplaza.com). Everytime we visit Vegas we always order room delivery at least 3 times. This food is the closest to being there....

No comments:

Post a Comment