Saturday, March 27, 2010

Best breakfast buffet near the Mandalay Bay?

Wife and I will be in Vegas Wed thru Friday this week. Which breakfast buffet nearest to the MB would be suggested? I%26#39;m thinking either the Tropicana, Paris, Planet Hollywood or just eating at MB.. Who has the best for the price?



Best breakfast buffet near the Mandalay Bay?


People rave about the breakfast buffet at MB. I didn%26#39;t find it to be too remarkable. But I think my one random visit doesn%26#39;t stack up against all the good reviews.





Paris is good, but overrated in my opinion.





I love Wynn!



Best breakfast buffet near the Mandalay Bay?


the mandalay bay buffet is very good, and an extremely good value for the price. you%26#39;ll find a lot of premium ingredients and items similar to the bellagio buffet, but at a lower price.





Breakfast $17; lunch $21; dinner $28; Sun brunch $25; Shark Reef Brunch package $36. Reduced prices for children ages 4-11; free for children 3 and under




You would have to go to Paris to get a breakfast buffet as good as the one at MB, and that is not particularly close.




i vote for teh MB breakfast buffet; was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment