Saturday, March 27, 2010

Reccommend me a good buffet!

Last year I went to Vegas for a week and went to two buffets, the Rio World Carnival and Mandalay Bay Buffet. The Rio Buffet had tons and tons of food, however I wasn%26#39;t really impressed with the quality of it. The Mandalay Buffet had better quality food and a live cook pasta station, but had smaller variety. This time, I would like to try someplace different. I will be going with my gf and we both like fried food, a live pasta cook station, and high quality desserts. Anyone have buffet reccommendations for what we%26#39;re looking for? Thanks



Reccommend me a good buffet!


Bellagio has a great buffet and I love Spice Market buffet inside Planet Hollywood



A great Sunday brunch buffet is Sterling Brunch at Bally%26#39;s (reservations suggested)



Reccommend me a good buffet!


I thought the Bellagio had a wonderful buffet. It is by far one of the best I have been to in Las Vegas (with Paris (for me) being the worst). Here is a little info about it:





Breakfast 7:00a.m. - 11:00a.m. $14.95 +tax



Lunch 11:00a.m. - 4:00p.m. $19.95 +tax



Dinner 4:00p.m.- 10:00p.m. $27.95 +tax



Sat %26amp; Sun Champagne Brunch 7:00a.m. - 4:00p.m. $23.95 w/o champagne,$28.95 w/champagne +tax



Friday and Saturday Gourmet Dinner 4:00p.m. to 10:00p.m. $35.95 +tax





CUISINE:American, Italian, Japanese, Chinese and Seafood including King Crab legs.





Enjoy!




Bellagio and Spice Market.





Bellagio for Brunch and Spice Market for lunch.




wynn or bellagio.




Wynn is my favroite. It%26#39;s gto a good atmpsphre and good food selection and quality. Plus a big draw for me is that they don%26#39;t serve the food in large vats - they only out out smaller quantities so the food has less of a mass produced feel.





Didn%26#39;t care for the Bellagio brunch. Food was just standard for the price point, we really expected more. Haven%26#39;t been back - we just like Wynn too much.




Hi





We have enjoyed the Wynn and the Bellagio in the past, this year when we go we want to try the M resort, this sounds like another good buffet.







Clive




Loved the Wynn and Paris.





Here%26#39;s ratings online:





http://www.lasvegasdirect.com/topbuffet.html



http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/buffets.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment