Saturday, March 27, 2010

busy buffets

staying mandalay bay 16th april 5 nights,see hotel is fully booked due to big confrence fancy trying the buffet at hotel but looks like it could be big a long wait is it worth it.



busy buffets


I have only been to two buffets; Mandalay and Rio. The Mandalay has less food selection than Rio (still a lot of food though) but the food quality was much better at Mandalay. The desserts were very good as well. I would reccommend the Mandalay Buffet.



busy buffets


It is one of the best buffets in vegas. its well worth a visit but if the lines are to long try the bellagio or wynn.




palace - You%26#39;re probably right that the buffet will be busy at times, but since it is open for a few hours for each sitting there are bound to be some times when it%26#39;s not busy, especially at the beginning of each sitting.





Personally, I don%26#39;t think any buffet is worth waiting in a long line for. And I like buffets. So if you see there%26#39;s a big line, eat somewhere else and try again another time.




I, personally, had a very bad experience at the Mandalay Bay Buffet and would not recommend it to anyone. The food was not properly cooked (a lot of undercooked food) and the utensils were not clean. Maybe it has gotten better since my visit there but I would not take the chance again. There are far better buffets (Bellagio, Spice Market, Paris)




I like Mandalay Bay buffet never had a problem.




Mandalay%26#39;s buffet is second only to Wynn, in my opinion. If you%26#39;re there you should give it a go. Like another poster said, it will get busy at certain peak times, but if you go earlier or later you won%26#39;t have to wait as long, if at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment