Saturday, March 27, 2010

mystere seats.. im too indecisive help!

I%26#39;m trying to book a show and I don%26#39;t know what seats to pick. I have read on here that seats too close are not good because you cant see everything going on above you... but are seats too far back not good either? Help! Please! Thank you!



mystere seats.. im too indecisive help!


I saw the show twice and booked cheaper tickets both times. First time I sat in sec 101, row H (last row of the front section). I was to the side of the stage, but had a great view. There were a few things that happened directly above us and just behind us but don%26#39;t feel like I missed anything. The second time I sat in sec 206, row AA on the aisle by sec 205 (first row) and had a worse view because they had some wheelchairs in the aisle right behind row H (between the lower section and the upper section) and that made it hard to see over their heads for certain parts of the show. If we had been in row CC or higher we probably could have seen better. So if you decide to sit in the back sections, consider sitting a few rows up. There are only 8 rows to the front sections and 13 rows to the back section, even the seats further back are not that far away from the stage.



Hope this helps!



mystere seats.. im too indecisive help!


Not a bad seat in the house really, but I agree with others, right near the stage is least favorite. Midway and back are my favorites, but don%26#39;t worry about being too far to one side, it%26#39;s a great view.




IMO most seats are good (but not all) We were on the side and it took away from a few of the stunts because you couldn%26#39;t see them to the full extent. But don%26#39;t stress out, just pick some and go and enjoy :) And hopefully you won%26#39;t be part of the ';pre-show entertainment'; like we were.




thank you! i don%26#39;t know why i%26#39;m so worried! Probably because it will be my first time going and I am extremely excited!! thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment