Saturday, March 27, 2010

MGM Comp question?

I receive free room offers every month (2-4 free rooms per month)from the Beau Rivage in Biloxi, MS. The Beau is part of the MGM players club family. I am planning on going Vegas for my bachelor party in August, as I have never been. Would it be worth my time to call some of the MGM properties to see if I am eligible for any free rooms at their properties?



MGM Comp question?


I don%26#39;t think they combine points. I gamble at the Borgata in Atlantic City and when I called for a free room I was told my gambling didn%26#39;t justify a free room. I then realized my play there was not counted toward a LV room. A few days later I coincidentally received 3 comped nights at MGM. You can always call, you have nothing to lose.



MGM Comp question?


Aumsents,



I play at MGM/Foxwoods in Ct.



As Tango said, they don%26#39;t combine player points.





If you have enough points from the Beau Rivage, you might be allowed to use your player points to buy a gift certificate at Beau Rivage for MGM Las Vegas.





Prior to my Feb. visit to MGM Las Vegas I was able to purchase a gift certificate with my points at the MGM/Foxwoods..... Of course they charged me a premium. The charge was 225 (?) points for a $150.00 gift certificate which can be used in Las Vegas.



Unfortunately, when I returned home I found I could not use the remaining dollars from my gift certificate at the MGM/Foxwoods.....Only to be used in MGM Las Vegas.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment