Saturday, March 27, 2010

1st visit !

I placed a post yesterday with my manager and now I need your advise - I am visiting at the end of the month with a coworker - I have never visited so thought for my 50th birthday its about time - any way we are looking at the NewYork NewYork and wondering if that is a good choice - we are not picky - just want cleanlimess - thanks for any suggestions - even as to what to do - it all looks so overwhelming!



1st visit !


I wouldn%26#39;t recommend NYNY for your age group, it tends to draw a much younger crowd.





For a first trip I suggest as central a location as possible. Paris would be a great choice if it fits your budget, or Bally%26#39;s if you want a less expensive option.



1st visit !


Mirage or MGM would also be a good option.




Hi





I agree with Stratton, not keen on NYNY and we are of a certain age,lol. Budget would be your only draw back with some properties, but if you are not worried on price go for Paris, Bellagio, Wynn type of property, more for the middle aged. Try looking for a promo





http://www.smartervegas.com/





http://www.vegas-hotels-online.com/







Clive




Paris is a lovely hotel mid strip, so is Mirage...like them both, alot.



NYNY isn%26#39;t terrible though, so if thats what your budget permits go ahead and book it. The younger crowd isn%26#39;t in your hotel room with you :) And, you%26#39;ll still be on a nice busy central location corner to get travel easily to many of the other properties.




It might help us make a recommendation if we know why you chose NYNY. Why did you pick them over other hotels in the same price range?

No comments:

Post a Comment