Saturday, March 27, 2010

Is live keno disappearing?

Haven%26#39;t been to LV in over a year, but the last time I was there it seemed there were less keno runners and screens on the Strip. Was that my imagination, or is it being phased out a bit?



Is live keno disappearing?


I used to play Keno when in hotel coffee shops/24 hr cafe%26#39;s, I%26#39;ve noticed that some don%26#39;t have Keno any longer. I guess it wasn%26#39;t profitable enough. Plus, now they have the video Keno so no need for live Keno I suppose. I liked the live version, I never play the video versions.



Is live keno disappearing?


love playing keno while eating in the buffetts. Only time I ever played, sometimes it actually payed for my buffett. Staying at mirage in 4 weeks heard they dont have keno boards in buffett any more dont know if i will be able to eat lol




Hey poker. I played at the Flamingo coffee shop in October. Sure hope they still have it. Hey maybe we can have brekkie there on May 10th if you are interested. See you on the 9th at the meet.




Funny you mentioned this because my hubby and I were just having this discussion recently. It IS dissappearing! Sad too, because it is a great time waster while you%26#39;re waiting for your meal to arrive, I can%26#39;t believe they weren%26#39;t making enough profits on it. We%26#39;d play 3 cards 4 times each during our meal...never made more than 10 bucks in return.




I was checking for my next trip and the web sites of the following still list Keno:





Harrah%26#39;s, Bally%26#39;s, Paris, Flamingo, Caesars, Imperial Palace




Hi





Unless it%26#39;s changed since I was there last Golden Nugget did have live keno, so does Sam%26#39;s Town.







Clive




Don%26#39;t know about live Keno, it doesn%26#39;t seem to be so popular anymore, but about 3 weeks ago I was in Delaware at the Racino there and on the machines you can play keno. I saw a woman hit for $1750!

No comments:

Post a Comment